Contributed articles are prevalent in Solar Magazine because solar professionals and solar enthusiasts like you write them.
Solar Magazine is an online publication comprised of various aspects of the solar energy industry, including photovoltaic panel manufacturing, solar thermal energy investment, and the like. We consider the sun to be the source of life on Earth. Solar energy is inexhaustible, environmentally friendly and is the most accessible type of renewable energy available. Solar Energy is worth everyone’s sincere pursuit and utilization.
At Solar Magazine, we share industry news, policies, technologies, market trends, developments and insights related to the industry. Solar brings us happiness; we’re integrating forces to help better promote the development of the solar energy industry. We seek the universalization of solar lifestyle. For this purpose, we welcome solar professionals and solar enthusiasts like you to contribute articles to our community. We endeavor to share news, thoughts, and insights with every solar supporter around the globe!
- Article Length: At least 800 words.
- Editing and Copyright: We reserve the right to edit each article you submit for style, accuracy, length, and content. By providing an exclusive piece to us, you agree that once we have edited and posted the article, the copyright of the final version becomes the property of Solar Magazine. If you submit an article already published on another website, please clearly state the name of the site and provide a link to this article on the site.
- Images and Charts: Images or charts used in the article must be high-resolution (at least 700 pixels in width). Captions and copyright statements are also required.
- Author Biography: To let readers know more about you, we require that all writers on Solar Magazine submit a complete bio and photo. Likewise, the links to your LinkedIn, Twitter or other social profiles are welcome.
- Acceptance and Publication: Once we have received your article, we will review it as soon as possible. If it is accepted, we will notify you and endeavor to publish it as quickly as possible. Please note that due to the volume of content we receive, we will not inform you of the rejection of your piece.
Above are the basic guidelines you need to follow when considering the contribution of an article. We know that writing articles will require your time and effort. The following are a few tips to make your article more prone to being accepted:
- Avoid being overly promotional: Our readers prefer reading and engaging with materials that are interesting, informative and educational. Thus, we would avoid pieces that to attempt to sell something or mention companies/products too often.
- Reference a significant issue or conduct an interview: We are more apt to publish an article that mentions and discusses current events or widespread problems in the solar energy industry. It will be great to blend your interview results into the piece, as an interview can present first-hand information and knowledge, which will surely make your content more valuable and authoritative.
- Exclusive content will receive a higher priority: Readers love new and fresh content. Material already published on our sites may be less appealing, so this type of content would have a relatively low priority.
Please submit all contributions to: email@example.com, if accepted and published we will contact you to let you know. Thank you!