SEIA’s Solar Goes Corporate-West event brings together leaders from the corporate, solar, finance, and legal sectors. These leaders will share their valuable insight into successfully procuring, developing, deploying, and investing in solar projects. This unique event will explain the process of going solar and the value solar offers the Fortune 500 community and their service providers. Attendees will meet with leaders from some of the largest and most successful corporations, solar developers, and service providers.
Business leaders in America’s brightest, most competitive companies are increasingly choosing to install solar energy systems at their facilities. Come learn from the experts how to meet your company’s triple bottom line and reduced carbon-footprint goals at a lower cost and with less risk of incurring pitfalls during project procurement and operation!
Date and location
Wednesday, October 19, 2016: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Bespoke at Westfield
845 Market Street
Suite 450 (4th Floor)
San Francisco, California 94103
Event agenda topics
Event check-in and a networking breakfast will start at 8:30 am. The event sessions will go from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, including a networking lunch. After the event, there will be a reception at Bluestem from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Bluestem is located just one block from our event at One Yerba Buena Lane, San Francisco, CA 94103.
TO SEE THE FULL AGENDA, CLICK HERE.
Event attendees will gain insights into
- How to best structure a bankable deal;
- How solar procurement acts as a hedge against fuel price spikes and other risks;
- How to structure corporate tax equity as a critical source of capital;
- What rate design elements and supportive policies can help make the business case for corporate solar projects;
- What is the brand value of large-scale solar procurement and how to market that to the corporate world.
– SEIA Member Rate: $695.00
– Non-Member Rate: $795.00