Venue: China Import & Export Fair Complex
Add: No. 382, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
China Primed to Lead the Way in Global EV Battery Market
According to a recent report by Forbes, a $240 billion global EV battery industry will come to pass in the next 20 years. On grounds of China’s unrivalled capacity built by over 140 domestic suppliers, China is poised to take charge of the global market.
Review of GBF Asia 2017
Spanning over 15,000 sq.m, GBF Asia 2017 received over 12,000 person-time visitors and 237 exhibitors (up by 54.9%) such as Mikrouna, O-PA, Zeon, ULVAC, Keysight, Lishen, Highstar, OptimumNano, Sunwoda, HESSE, EV Meter, etc. The 55-people purchase group from Federation of Indian Small Scale Battery Associations and other buyers from leading enterprises like Microsoft, LG Chem, Jaguar Land Rover, Tesla Labs, TESLA Enerco Ltd, Roadmasters, Chrysler, etc were much impressed by the variety of EV batteries, lithium batteries and storage batteries.
GBF Asia 2018 Strives to Fill 2 Exhibition Halls With 300+ Exhibitors!
Battery and manufacturing equipment exhibitors are projected to maintain a overwhelming presence, while more active participation is expected from graphene, supercapacitor, and hydrogen fuel cell suppliers due to Chinese government’s strong attention to these sectors. Seeing more and more battery manufacturer is setting up their own EV production line, GBF Asia will be adding EV to its exhibit range.
- Various kinds of batteries
- Combined batteries for cellphones, interphones, cordless telephone, laptops, digital cameras, portable DVD, emergency lights, electric toys, UPS, railway locomotives and passenger cars, ships, etc.
- Power batteries and management systems for electric tools, electric bicycles, electric vehicles, etc.
- Energy storage batteries for wind power generation systems, solar photovoltaic systems and wind-solar hybrid systems, etc.
- Power storage application and engineering
- Battery materials and accessories
- Battery manufacturing equipment and testing devices
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
About GBF ASIA:
Last April, a staggering goal for EV development was unveiled by the Chinese government: by 2020 to have 2 million EVs on the roads, and by 2025 to have EVs account for at least 20% of the nation’s annual vehicle production and sales. Tied closely to the success of EV industry, China’s power battery market is predicted to take off anytime soon!
With such an vigorous market as its setting, GBF ASIA was first held in 2016, bringing together like-minded professionals from different parts of the world to meet, trade and share. GBF ASIA provides a real perspective on the state of global industry, future trends, business opportunities and innovations via an assortment of high-powered programs and a quality showcase of red-hot technology and cutting-edge solutions!
* Cover image source: Wikimedia Commons